Intention / Resolve / Intent / Pledge.....Resolution....

2008 didn't start with resolutions, it started with a passion to get my life in a direction I enjoyed which swiftly involved quitting my job and going freelance.  It was the best thing I have ever done. 

This year I want to grab hold of the 'fashion passion' (dear Lord did I just say that!).....continue the corporate work of course (bills must be paid!) but I want to get the head spinning passion back that gripped me while at Uni.  This will involve my 5 must do's for 2009: 1) Get to grips with a medium format camera 2) Fashion shoot on a tri monthly basis 3) Continue the networking and meet some more of these fantastic people! 4) TRY TRY TRY to get involved in an exhibition 5) Assist.  I think this is the most important, back to where the real work and experience gets done.  Assist.

You of course will be kept fully updated on my progress of all of these intentions, the tears, the fears, the laughs & the work.  I will also post any info or useful tit bits on to the blog - its all about sharing....or at least that what my mum always said.