'SpeakiSeek' Carli-Art introduces an image stock search service...



There is no doubt that the Creative industries have come under strain in the last couple of years.  

Even though now more than ever, marketing is a more thoughtful structured and necessary process imagery is readily available online at stock prices which makes finding work for freelance photographers like myself even more challenging.  Stock images can be great, they can be good and they can be ugly. In my experience and having spoken to Advertising and Marketing Agencies, it often works out cheaper commissioning a shoot by the time you find the image and the usage rights you want and need.  This is not always right though and time, ease and speed are where purchasing stock imagery plays its part.  I appreciate the vital place it now holds in the market and that is why I introduce you to the 'SpeakiSeek' service.



With an extensive range of imagery suitable for marketing or PR purposes I now offer a stock imagery style service.  You Speak, I Seek.  This will in time develop into a user friendly online site where you can do your own searching but until then I have access to many images from events, food, medical or general lifestyle and would be happy to do the digging and see if there is something suitable for you or our clients.  All of my images are Royalty Free and as standard come with a License to Use Agreement of 1 year.

So go ahead, challenge me to find the right image for you or your client.