Creative Boom...




Creative Boom Reading are a regional online magazine about the creative industries in Reading and the surrounding areas.  They cover everything from fashion, film, gaming, photography and art and design, animation and marketing. The site is managed by Creative Boom - its parent and national magazine, designed to celebrate, inspire and support the creative industries.  In partnership with jammmedia (a quite awesome design studio - great site) who are a young, energetic creative studio based in Reading.

The lovely Lucy from Creative Boom wrote to me last week and asked if she could do a quick feature on her site about some of my images.  Of course I obliged and having no clue about which images are being chosen or what has been said I await nervously until Monday morning (around midday) when the feature goes live.  

To check out the site (which is fab I must say!) then poke the page here.