RWHS and an alternative view of Reading....

This weekend saw Royal Windsor Tattoo on Friday night and then a second shooter on a wonderful wedding Saturday.  Sunday my official day off was fruitfully enjoyed in bed until midday with a crash and burn of happiness when I looked at the amount of cleaning & washing that needed doing!  

On a non domestic note things are moving (ok slowly but there moving ok!) on the portfolio front and I have started really looking at images that sum up my photography, one image for the possibilities a good events PR image can offer...surely not...yes, be sure.  I have tomorrow afternoon dedicated to writing copy and have the lovely Resonate helping with marketing therefore am thankfully being forced to get back on the marketing plan bandwagon.  Why is marketing so mind boggling, its like a vast sea with ever changing currents and each slippery rock you hold onto just promises more possibility of drowning!?

Anyway enough babble, the community project I have coming up in July is keeping me focussed on at least one thing (official PR to follow) and the fact that tomorrow evening the D5 mark 2 is being purchased, yes that 'buy' button is being pressed.  Get ready for an excitement overload as I start posting those annoying look at the difference photographs!

Another idea is brewing and I would love your help actually.....if you are a small business undergoing a rebrand or a start up company what is the one area photography wise you would like covered? Websites, portraits, twitter, your blog, a newsletter? Tell all....I have something exclusively for you guys but just want to put that cherry on the top!





Oh...above...some alternative views of Reading for your PR perusal